What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of information that allow us to compare and understand how our users navigate through our web page and, in this way, to be able to improve the navigation process consequently. The cookies we use do not store any personal data or any information that may identify you. If you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you in case of installation. To continue without any changes to the cookies configuration, simply continue on our website.
What kind of cookies can we use?
a) According to the entity that manages them:
Own Cookies : are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we render the service that requests us.
|List of cookies used in the Besailor.net domain|
|Cookie||Type||Purpose||Own / Third Party||Provider|
Third Party Cookies : are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
b) Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
Session Cookies: These cookies store the necessary information during the session and changes related to it, and also determine whether or not you are registered on the Web.
Persistent Cookies: are stored on the hard drive and our web page reads them every time you re-visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
c) According to the purpose:
Technical Cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the Web. They allow, for example, control of traffic and communication of data, access restricted access parts, carry out the process of buying an order, use security features, store contents to be able to broadcast videos or share contents through social networks.
Personalization cookies: are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a number of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, The regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis cookies: these are the ones that allow the quantification of the number of users and thus the statistical measurement and analysis of the users’ use of the services provided.
Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way, of advertising spaces that could be included on the Web.
Below is a list of the cookies that you can find on the Web and a brief description of the purpose of the same:
These procedures are subject to update or modification by the developers of the browsers, so we can not guarantee that they will fully conform to the latest version available at any time.
To prevent the installation of cookies, follow the corresponding instructions of the browser used:
– Internet Explorer : In the “Internet Options Tools” menu, go to the “Privacy” tab Desired setting and press the advanced setup button. Check the box “Overwrite automatic cookie management”. Check the “Enable” or “Lock” boxes. We recommend to activate the option “Always accept the session cookies” to allow an optimal navigation through our Web.
– Firefox : In the “Tools Options” menu, go to the “Privacy” tab . Check or uncheck the “Accept cookies from websites” or “tell websites that do not want to be crawled”, depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete the installed cookies by clicking on the “delete cookies individually” option.
– Chrome : From the “Settings Tools” menu, go to the “Privacy Content Settings” tab. After selecting the “show advanced options” option, select your favorite cookies settings. If you do not want to allow its installation, you can select the option “block site data and third-party cookies”.
– Opera : in the “Settings Options” menu, go to the Advanced> tab. In the menu “Cookies” select the options “Accept footprints” or “Never accept cookies never”. If you want to have a higher level of control over the cookies that are installed on your computer, we recommend that you select the “ask before accepting cookies” option.
– Safari : In the “Preferences Tools” menu, go to the “Security” tab . In the “Accept Cookies” menu select the “Always” or “Never” box. If you have an iPhone, you should go to “Safari Settings” and select whether or not to accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can learn more about how to configure the installation of cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser.
If you need help to configure cookies with your browser, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the necessary information.
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy: